Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ice Cream Mondae's

So monday is my saturday, and it is also the day that I do most of my grocery store shopping... all the stuff I didn't get from SPUD. It has also become my ice cream making day. Tomorrow I am planning on a few possibilities:
oRAWnge creamcicle
Coconut Chocolate Swirll
Raspberry Lime
Dark Chocolate with Coconut Chips

I'm getting a little gourmet this week... I am going to try making coconut chips. My plan is to take melted coconut butter and "drop" it onto a silpat covered pan and stick it in the freezer. It should be amazing!

Any other brilliant ice cream suggestions I should try?

2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Oohh, coconut chips?! How divine! Anything coconut is a love of mine! So what time should I be over for some raw ice cream? :)

HiHoRosie said...

We haven't gone to the chaco canyon dinners yet. There was one recently (I think Italian themed) that I wanted to go to but we weren't available on the day they were having it. Anyway, we've been curious about them but just haven't gone to one yet. It is a bit pricey but I think it would be fun.