Tuesday, August 12, 2008

sunday

well for ME it's sunday... The last day of my weekend... boo hoo.
It's always so sad. I feel like I got a lot done these last two days so at least there is the sense of accomplishment alongside the grief at the brevity of a two day weekend. I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen and picked up a bit in general. Although it could be a LOT cleaner. Chuck (my boyfriend, that's his nickname) and I went grocery shopping together last night and got enough for the week. So I probably wont get a spud order this week. I got to read a bunch yesterday which was nice and relaxing. I made ice cream. Lately I just want Chocolate and Vanilla. Nothing complicated. I got LOTS of salad greens. And for some reason i decided to shave my head. Well this is how it happened. I was like "ugh, my hair feels so dry from ironing it all the time, and I am sick of my mullet." So I thought, oh, I can just go get it cut all pretty short and let it me curly and hopefully it will be cute and really low maintanence. Then I was feeling very impulsive and I was like "I don't want to pay 30-50 dollars for some hair cut that I don't even know if I will like!!!" and then I got this idea that our clippers at home had a comb on them that would be about 3 inches long. HA. So not true. So I set them on the longest setting and started shaving my head. And now I have no hair. It's ok, I have had a shaved head before so no big deal. My hair grows really fast. It is super nice and easy though. Last night I just rinsed it out and put coconut oil on it and I was done. And this morning when I went running I didnt have to figure out how to put it back out of my face, which was a pain with my mul-hawk.
So you should all tell me I still look like a girl and I am cute so that I can feel ok about the fact that I have the same haircut as chuck.
half joking. half.
PS you should all take a glance to the right and note that the next hp movie comes out in 100 days! So like right as I am finishing up with the challenge. Maybe that will be my reward!

8 comments:

Bunny Berry said...

I LOVE your hair. Without the hair, all I can see are those gorgeous blue eyes. You're so pretty, sarabeth. I mean it.

chris ward said...

i agree. you look great. younger, even.

bitt said...

chris told me you shaved your head and I thought bald. Well I am disappointed. just kidding. It really looks good, especially with that green shirt. Low maintenance for sure.

Unknown said...

I think you look gorgeous. You could of shaved it all off and it wouldn't of mattered. You look great!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the hair!! I had the same cut last year at this time. I almost had it done this way again because its been so hot here in Texas. My sister told me not to so I went and had it thined out a bit and red highlights put it. I spent way to much money on it. Its only hair right.

Danieal

HiHoRosie said...

I love it too! It's so cute and I'm jealous at how low maintenance it is. You look FAB!

HiHoRosie said...

Oh and have you seen the mini-trailer for HP? Can't wait to see the movie! Let's go to first showing.