Monday, June 16, 2008

my first video blog!



So this is my first video blog, as I say several times and we will call it a practice run. I did figure out how to sync it up so next time will be better. If you feel like watching an unsync'd video of me making raw mac and cheese, here it is! It turned out really well and exemplifies the reason I end up with days where I eat 45% of my calories from fat ;)

Here is the recipe:
1/4 c Pine Nuts (soaked 2 hours)
1/4 c Cashews (soaked 2 hours)
1/8 c Filtered Water (plus or minus)
1 T Lemon Juice
1 T Nutritional Yeast
1/2 T Tahini
3/4 t Sea Salt
1 t Onion

Blend and serve over RAW veggie pasta

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Sarabeth,

I think that you did quite well for your first video blog.

Since I'm old to enough to be your mom, I will also say that you are so cute!

I will have to try the mac and cheese since we are desperate for new flavs around here.

Blessings,

Viv

sarabethxvx said...

thank you so much on both counts... I may make another one on my next day off ;)